The Pennsylvania Department of Health is to allocate an additional 13 new Grower/Processor licenses and 23 new Dispensary licenses.
The new licenses will be divided among the Pennsylvania’s six medical marijuana regions.
- Each region will receive 2 new Grower/Processor licenses, with the 13th license issued to the applicant who scores the highest in its review with the state.
- The Northeast region will receive 3 new Dispensary licenses.
- The Southeast region will receive 9 new Dispensary license.
- The remaining number of Dispensary licenses will be divided among the six regions.
Work With Dispensary Permits
The Dispensary Permits team is currently accepting clients to assist in Phase 2 of Pennsylvania’s Medical Marijuana Business Licensing. We are currently sold out the Northwest and Southwest regions.
If you’re interested in applying in the remaining regions, fill out our contact form to find out if you qualify for a Complimentary Consultation, valued at $250.
DIY With Confidence
To educate yourself on the application process and start drafting the required business plans for a marijuana business license, download our Pennsylvania Marijuana Business Starter Package which includes:
- An Informational Overview of New Hampshire’s medical cannabis laws
- An Application Guide and Checklist which gives a detailed summary and checklist of all action items you’ll need to complete before submitting your application
- A Business Plan Template to help you start drafting the required plans and executive summary for your business
- A Financial Plan Template to give you and your investors a comprehensive 3-year projection of what you can possibly expect when selling cannabis.
Or, if you're already familiar with the application process and are looking for templates to help you draft all of the required business plans for a Pennsylvania medical marijuana business license, download our Pennsylvania Marijuana Business Plan Package.
Other States with MJ Business Opportunities
Not interested in opening a Medical Marijuana Business in Pennsylvania? Read on to learn about other states with upcoming opportunities to apply for a Medical Marijuana Business License.
West Virginia – West Virginia is in the process of drafting temporary rules for the program, and anticipates to begin accepting applications for Medical Cannabis Businesses by mid 2018. Start drafting your application with our downloadable our Marijuana Business Plan Templates.
New Jersey – Governor Phil Murphy has promised to sign a Recreational Marijuana bill into law if one makes it through Legislation. Start planning for your Marijuana Business.