Connecticut Accepting Applications for Medical Marijuana Dispensary Licenses
On January 3, 2018, the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection submitted a request for applications from parties interested in obtaining a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Facility License. The state anticipates awarding between three (3) and ten (10) new dispensary licenses, and will be accepting applications until 3:00pm on Monday, April 9, 2018.
How to Apply for your Connecticut Medical Marijuana Dispensary License
You will want to consider the following steps when applying for your Connecticut Medical Marijuana Dispensary License:
- Familiarize yourself with Connecticut’s current medical marijuana laws and regulations.
- Prepare comprehensive responses for each item included in the Request for Application. The Request for Application requires business plans including, but not limited to:
- Location and Site Plan
- Proposed Business Plan
- Proposed Marketing Plan – custom solutions available
- Financial Statements
- Organizational Structure
- Employee Working Environment Plan
- Compassionate Need Plan – custom solutions available
- Research Plan – custom solutions available
- Community Benefits Plan – custom solutions available
- Substance Abuse Prevention Plan – custom solutions available
Please Note: Call 602-621-0648 to inquire about our custom solutions for business plans.
- Once you have completed responses for each item in the application, you will need to hand-deliver your application and non-refundable $1,000 application fee to the Department of Consumer Protection.
Need Help Applying for a Connecticut Medical Marijuana Dispensary License?
Prepare your application for a medical marijuana dispensary license in Connecticut with our Connecticut Marijuana Business Application Package which includes an informational overview of the state’s program, an application guide and checklist, a dispensary business plan template, and a financial plan template.
Need more help? The Dispensary Permits team can assist you through the entire application process to secure a dispensary license. To inquire about our custom solutions, call 602-621-0648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.