Arkansas Medical Marijuana Cultivation License Winners Announced
Update: March 21, 2018 - An Arkansas judge struck down the state's decision to issue its first licenses to grow medical marijuana, ruling that the process for awarding the permits and the rankings of applicants were unconstitutional.
The Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission decided to grant Cultivation licenses to:
- Natural State Medicinals Cultivation (Jefferson County)
- Bold Team LLC (Woodruff County)
- Natural State Wellness Enterprises in Jefferson and Jackson counties, which are owned by identical groups that will have to choose only one of the two applications
- Osage Creek Cultivation (Carroll County)
- Delta Medical Cannabis Company, Inc. (Jackson County)
If you're one of the above licensees and need help establishing your operational day-to-day activities, download our Marijuana Cultivation Policies and Procedures .
Didn't Win an Arkansas Medical Marijuana Cultivation License?
You can still get involved in the industry by investing in the Arkansas medical marijuana market. Learn about our investment opportunities.